1. I not only discovered that I DID in fact have kitchen counters, but I lost them again as the Med Surg paper slowly overtook my break. :( I did however discover a washer and dryer in the laundry room and manage to fold 8 weeks worth of laundry so that's a plus... right?
2. I DID have a glass of wine (or two) and DID have a blood pressure of 110/60. Best blood pressure EVER! She decreased my medication by telling me to cut the pills in half so I'm now taking 1/2 a pill twice a day. Which is nice, theoretically... but I don't think it will work. Because when I am about 30 minutes out from taking that half pill I become accurately aware because of the constant PVC's and palpitations taking place in my chest. So I'm pretty sure next week I'll be back up to 2 pills twice a day.
3. I DID go to the Board of Nursing Meeting in Lansing, and work at both the hospital and clinic. It was nice to be working again, although there was some drama that ensued but all turned out ok. The board meeting was interesting simply because it was fascinating the people that throw away their license by doing crazy things like getting multiple DUI's or writing scripts for themselves and their buddies. All I know is I NEVER want my name on that list!!!! EVER!
4. I managed to finish 17 pages of my paper, and complete all the systems. I now have to come up with 12 nursing diagnosis and attach care plans and follow up reports, but essentially the hard part is over... yaaaaaaaa hooooooooooo!
5. I did SOME studying for the Med Surg test but not as much as I hoped. I guess it's off to reading the books now. **Sigh** 55 more days.... .55 till graduation. I can hold on that long right? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really you didn't even mention your trip to my house??? thanks alot!
Post a Comment