Sunday, February 22, 2009

Five Things I've Learned This Week

1. Cars no longer have carburetors. Who knew? Apparently they haven't had them for quite some time. Seriously? Don't judge me, I'm to busy to waste time wondering about the inners of my car.

2. A boy mule and a girl mule can not make a baby mule. Apparently you always need a horse and a donkey to make a mule. What? Like you knew that? Come on, when would I even begin to take the time to ponder the origins of a mule. And for that matter, you would think after 100 years the chromosomes would adapt and they could breed. **sigh** whatever. (Thank you to Westover Farms for my breeding lesson) :)

3. Throwing a Pampered Chef party at your home the day before you leave for Florida is STUPID... seriously... .soooooo incredibly stupid. But that's what I'm doing, because I am JUST that dumb!

4. Having all your teeth and being able to put together a coherent sentence gets you an all expense paid trip to Grand Rapids to speak at a hearing about the joys of your white trash health insurance.

5. When in doubt, always wear a few pairs of edible undies when flying.... Why? Because, in case of plane crash they can be used as nourishment to get you through until you're found. Call it perverse, call it sick and wrong... .I call it Critical Thinking!

No comments: