I bought my son some new underwear the other day.... They're Scooby-Doo and he's a big fan of the canine. So yesterday I made him get dressed for church and told him to change his underwear. He kinda looked at me funny and asked "But mom... can't I just keep them on. They're sooo coool?" To which I replied "Negative. You can put on another pair of Scooby undies, but those ones go in the laundry." So he proceeded to disrobe in front of me, then held up his underwear and said "But mom!!!! I didn't even POOP in them!!!"
Seriously... this is my life.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is deja vu for me! Same conversation almost daily w/ my 6 yr old son too. And they are so proud of themselves! :) BOYS!
Yeah, Jackson's 10 and still doesn't see the point in changing his clothes at all...let alone his underwear. He acts like its killing him...
Post a Comment