I went to a wedding yesterday by myself. I had a room reserved and a great time planned with a friend, but alas that was not to be. So... I cancelled my room, and decided to make the trip there and back in a day. It went rather smoothly but I was a little bored and not looking forward to sitting alone at a wedding and reception with no one that I knew. (Other than the bride and groom who were... well... otherwise engaged) So in order to pass some of the time I decided to stop off at a few stores... *sigh* that's where the problem began....
I thought I would find a better top to wear to the wedding other than the one I was wearing and that's when I saw the dress hanging on the wall. I don't know what possessed me to try it on, it was cute, but I NEVER wear dresses. My reasoning is that my legs, and well... myself in general, are just way to fat to put in a dress... but I tried it on and it didn't look that bad. But my arms looked a little fat, so I grabbed a clearance shrug to put over the arms... then I realized my shoes weren't quite right so I headed to the next store.
So to summarize.... I went to a wedding and meant to stop for a wedding gift on the way, however I ended up leaving the wedding in a new dress, new shoes, new sweater, and a bag with another new shirt in it. This is what I do to fill the void... I shop!!!!!
*sigh* I need a boyfriend before I end up bankrupt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So what you're saying is your friend not only cancelled on you but cost you mega bucks too? Gees she/he owes you BIG! LOL
S
Post a Comment