1. It really hurts when you face the reality that you are not as important to someone as they are to you...
2. I'm about thisclose to losing my religion and going ape shit on the next person that tells me I'm fine or I will be fine... It's ok not to be fine. I'm not fine at this minute. I'm hurting... and that's ok. It's somewhat healthy. And frankly sometimes... it takes a bit longer to get over somethings more than others. It also takes a bit longer to get over things when you don't have work to distract you, or an activity of some sort... **Note to self, I need to start reading a book ASAP**
3. I refuse to believe that it is too much to ask to have someone who will always chose you...
4. As it turns out, I am not the bad ass I thought I was... Annoying. Having a child has made me mush... both my stomach, and my emotional state.
5. I really wish I hadn't discovered the Goldberg's so early this year, I'd really love to just have a Goldberg marathon during these rainy days.
On a side note I apologize for the angsty post. But it's my blog and I'm crabby... #sorrynotsorry lol

No comments:
Post a Comment