I am trying my hand at something new.... harvesting my own nourishment. I've been raspberry picking over the last week. Of course every time I've been out picking berries, I leave with scratches and battle wounds incurred from my time in the brush. My goal is to make jam, however I'm a few cups short. I was doing quite well, until I realized that I need 4 cups mashed... not whole, raspberries! Hey, go easy on me, it's my first time!!! I have also been given a hu-mon-go squash and zucchini, and I managed to go picking beans, cucumbers, and more zucchini today. All this, and I haven't grown a single piece of it. But, due to finances, it's kinda nice considering I can freeze a bunch of it. :) I think I'm going to make zucchini bread too!
I'm turning into a regular Becki-Home-Eckie! If I start making my own cards shoot me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment