Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter

So it's Easter. :) Happy Easter to you. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I was exhausted today at Easter! It couldn't be that I was up till 2am last night, could it? I was hiding eggs, and getting stuff done around the house. The boy and the man showed up this morning to look for eggs, and get the munchkins Easter basket... it was way fun. They were over last night to color eggs too. We all went to church today. He had to "approve" of where I was going to take our son. So we went, and overall it went rather well. My boy got up when it was time to go to Jr church and said "HI" when his teacher came over to him. She said "Hi Russell! I"m so glad you came to church today!" And he said "Yeah... this is my new suit my mommy got me!!!" and then I could hear them the whole way down the stair chatting about his suit. He's so cute. Oh and when we were just finished singing, and the church was quiet... you know that time when it seems EVERY child needs to say something incredibly important at full volume? Yeah well my son blurts out "You're the best mommy ever mom! I love you!!!!" and gives me a great big smile, and hug. I LOVE IT!!!! I smiled and hugged him back and told him to shhhhh. But really I was just like "Oh yeah... that's my boy... check him out! He loves me." I hope EVERYONE heard it, and frankly I don't know how they couldn't :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Russel does do some funny stuff! I think he has your personality cuz you crack me up!!! The comment in church, that is awesome stef!!!!!!!! and funny at the same time!