Ok so it's a cross posting from my myspace... deal...
So I'm sitting here watching Dancing With the Stars... ok, it's a slow night, get off me. Anyway I have to ask.. is it just me, or does EVERY woman want to be swept off her feet and dance the night away? Seriously, I watch Dirty Dancing, normal people dancing, etc etc and I must admit I'm dang jelaous. I would LOVE to be able to dance. I LOVE a man that can dance. One who is confident on the dancefloor. One that may, I don't know put me in a corner and dance around me for ohhh say 20 minutes ! :) Ok... private joke, but those who need to know, do. Anyway, Dennis and I took Ballroom dancing classes once and I LOVED it.. it was so much fun. I did really well.... with everyone else in the class, but Dennis.
Curious, no?
Anyway just wondered if it was just me or if it was a girl thing.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i watch dancing with the starts too!! I love the outfits the girls get to wear, they're so cute and look so fun, i only with i had the body to put in the dresses!!'
I think you need to go out one night to a club where you can dance!!! I love to dance, but i really don't think about it like you are. When I can do it, I do, like if i'm at a bar, I spend 95% of my time on the dance floor, but i don't sit and miss it when I'm not doing it. Maybe the reason you didn't do well with dennis in class is because it just wasn't there...wasn't meant to be....but I think you need a night out on the town--who knows maybe you'll find a man to dance the night away with you :-) I wish that I had money, i am soooooooo broke right now, my job is very slow since the weather got warm, but it would be fun to get together for a night and go out and catch up and just laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and DANCE!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment