Sunday, April 22, 2007

Random Babble

Ok, ok, so I haven't posted in a while... sheeeeshhh Napoleon. :) I'd like to say that I've been busy but that's a lie. I did go shopping on Friday nite. No I didn't spend any money. I just tagged along with a friend of mine. Spent a few hours filling my time, and then back home. Putzed around the house on Saturday and hung with the fam on Sunday. So I've just been lazy that's what I"m trying to say. So I'm going to make a point now... a conscious effort to post something EVERY day. I get enough complaints that I will post something EVERY day to stop the complaints. HOWEVER once I start posting, you do realize you'll be bored to tears, because my life just isn't that exciting. This counts as my post for now. I'll write more later. But for now I need to go to bed. It's late. I'm tired... and I just watched Grey's AGAIN on the computer. Uggh... I love that show. In a completely unhealthy dysfunctional way. :)

No comments: