I just spent $143 DOLLARS for a stupid calculator for school. That is completely insane!!!! Thank God for financial aid, huh? And the kicker... I can't use it yet! It's required for the class, but we're not allowed to use it until the 2nd half of the semester. This thing has so many buttons on it, I have no idea what to do with it. It's CRAZY. I can make graphs on this silly thing.
Who knew you could use a calculator for more than writing obscene messages when viewed upside down.
The things you learn in college. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Stew wants you to know that he has a TexasInstuments-85 calculator and would loan it to you for the class. :-) Have a great week!
WOW! Tell him thanks. I'll be over later today to get it. Let's see.... if I leave now (915am) I should be there... at midnight? Right? Does that allow a potty stop or two? LOL. Tell him he's the BEST cousin EVER. (Sorry sarah)
I had to buy one of those graphing calculators for college. Back then, it was about $100. When I tried to sell it about 2 years later, it was basically obsolete.
I still have it. I am sure that I will never use it again.
Post a Comment