I swear the world is out to tick me off. Everyday I have a routine, I get ready for work, the "x" comes over to watch the boy, and I leave. Now... I believe it's fair to say that the "x" is rather undependable. I mean... I probably wouldn't be divorced if the opposite were true. Anyway today the time rolled around for him to be here, and he didn't show... the clock keeps ticking, and I start calling. I called the cell phone, the home phone, back to the cell phone again. I literally called each phone back to back for FIVE minutes. Obviously, I'm a little irritated... so I look at my options, realizing that I'm already TEN minutes late.
So... I did what any logical person in my place would do. I became the psycho ex-wife that everyone talks about. I woke my son up and wrapped him in a blanket and drove to his fathers house. Once I arrived I began by laying on the horn. (He has a dog, and I knew that would get the dog going) After spending a few minutes on the horn... and waking the neighbors I'm sure.... I moved to the house. I started banging on the doors and windows, and walls until he FINALLY came to the door. I said two words "So... undependable" and then I turned and got my son out of the car. I was smooching my son and telling him to have a wonderful day with his father, and to get some more sleep... I was talking in my super sweet voice. Meanwhile I was flipping his father off behind his back.
I'm psychotic I know... but hey... at least it's BEHIND my sons back, right? What.... is that wrong?
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
not at all...i'm pretty sure i've probably done that myself...and I'm totally sure that my ex has done that (and much much worse) to me in FRONT of the kids...so in my book, You're good!
YAY... I'm good! lol
Post a Comment