It occured to me today, while listening to some Christmas Musak at work, that I totally interviewed a Jonas Brother while I was working at the radio station. The song that Nicolas Jonas first realased was Joy To The World/A Christmas Prayer. He was signed when he was about 7 to a lable that had a Christian slant to it. (Insert my old radio station) Anyway I heard the song today and I was yammering on how I had interviewed the kid who sang it, and he was super sweet, and so articulate for such a young guy... plus he had stared in Les Miserables on Broadway so that of course made him jump like 3 notches in my book. The lady I was talking too, said to me... Nicolas Jonas... like as in a Jonas Brother? To which I replied... I dunno... lets google it. And low and behold... he IS the youngest Jonas Brother.
Seriously... how cool am I? Tell all your Tweeny Bopper friends cuz they'll be soooooo jealous. :)
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's official... you are the coolest Mom ever!
S
It's official... you are the coolest Mom ever!
S
FOR SURE!
Post a Comment