Friday, December 19, 2008

Conversation Of The Day



Me-- Happy Birthday!!!!

Dad-- Uhh Thanks?....

Me-- cutting him off--- You're welcome, and I just wanted you to know that I have been doing research to see what the best gift for you would be. I mean now that you're like 53, 54, 55... something like that and getting up there I wanted to see what I could do to help you maintain you're youth. And it was the oddest thing... I was reading this report that said the best way to stay young and healthy is to snow blow. And oddly enough we just had a snow storm and my driveway needs to be snow blowed. Now normally I would do this myself, because I want to be healthy and live forever, but since it's you're birthday and I love you. I've decided that my gift to you is that I will let you come snow blow my driveway... Happy Birthday!!!

Dad-- It's all about me isn't it?

Me-- Yes it is! It's always about you! I love you dad... Happy Birthday!

Dad-- My birthday is tomorrow. -- he stated in a totally deadpan voice--

Me-- Whaaaa???? CRAP... Well... I'm happy to be the FIRST to wish you a Happy Birthday. -- I sheepishly replied--

Dad-- You are that.... you are that.


This is what I get for being witty! However....He did promise to come snow blow me for his birthday, how cool is that?

No comments: