Sunday, May 18, 2008

Inventory...

School starts on Tuesday, so let's see what I managed to get done from my list over the last 2 weeks.

--Work full time at the hospital for the next 2 weeks. (check)--- Done, and still doing....

--Work 17th at Kmart (check)--Done, and added more days...

--Get hair cut (appointment made, so semi check)--THANK GOD this one is done!!! It was getting quite nappy

--Clean front yard (4 trips to the dump with leaves and pine needles later... check)--Done

--Clean house (a work in progress... semi-check)--It was done.....

--Organize the boy's closet (meeeh... check)--Done, though he has a habit of messing it up...

--Paint the trim around the kitchen window (to be done this weekend... almost check)--Done!!!!!

--Prime and paint the boy's room (I'm flexible on this one, though I'd love to get it done)--DONE! Woohoo!!! didn't think I'd get that far

--Hit the Warbler Festival with The Boy. (Only because I have a free pass and he can see his dad at work, so it's a check)--DONE!!!!

--Read a book. (Currently reading The Devil in the White City, so this is a check in progress)--DOING......

Wooohoo... look at me, the only thing I didn't get done was clean out my car. Perhaps I can squeeze that in this week! **Sigh**

No comments: