Monday, March 31, 2008
Conversation Of The Day
Neighbor Boy- Things would be a lot easier if you had a husband around here.
Me- Really? Why's that.
NB- Because he could take care of the garbage and stuff.
Me- But, like who should it be?
NB- You know... like Dave. (his dad)-- As he's wiggling his eyebrows. --
Me- Ummm... yeah, that'd be nice, but he's already married to your mom so that wouldn't work.
NB- NOOOOO.... I said LIKE Dave.
Me- Oh... like Dave. Ok. Well Why like Dave?
NB- You know... cuz he's.... nice, and adorable. (Wiggling his eyebrows again)
Me- Oh..... okay.... so I need to look for a guy who's adorable, so that he can empty my garbage, and make things easier around here?
NB- Yup.
Me- Wow... thanks. I'm glad we've had this conversation, it's been very enlightening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is the neighbor boy "like Dave"? Is that what he is hinting at?
Oh little boys are so cute! If they only knew....
smiles
S
Post a Comment