Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random Thought

Ok... I'm all for telling everyone I'm a princess, but if I ever get married again and actually hire a horse drawn Cinderella carriage, complete with some dorky guy in tails and a top hat.... Slap me... seriously.... what grown woman does that?

I mean... provided I ever get married again... lol

This is what happens when I watch weddings on Style tv...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...if I ever get married again period...slap me

Just me said...

LOL... will do!

Sarah said...

When I get married, I'm wearing flip flops. That's how low-key I am. So yes, I will slap you!

Just me said...

Will you paint your nails though? And wear socks.... cuz you KNOW how much I hate bare feet!!!!!

Sarah said...

Of course I will paint my nails!
I will not wear socks but I promise my feet will stay hidden at all times.

Just me said...

THANK GOD! lol