I discovered the joy of iTunes today. It's on my computer... I think it came with the computer, but today I scanned my first CD into it. Hey it can't be that hard, I thought, I mean I did run a radio station for 13yrs... this should be simple. Right? It wasn't so bad. As I type I am officially listening to my music and loving it. I noticed there's some stuff in there that isn't mine. LOL. Apparently the babysitter scanned some of her CD's too. Either way I'm going to scan my music in here because my son keeps telling everyone that his mom wants a "Pink iPot" for Christmas. (Ummmm.. it's supposed to be iPod) So with a silver of hope that there really is a Kris Kringle I will scan my music in to get a jump on things.
And if Santa doesn't bring me a Pink iPot this year, it's ok. It's on my Top Five list of things to purchase when I have a real job and make real money again.
My Top Five
1. A real stereo, that plays CD's and has an awesome bass booster.
2. A Pink iPod
3. Restocking the Bath and Body Works shelf.... **sigh** It's like loosing a member of the family.
4. A Pot Rack, that hangs from the ceiling so that I can get these pots and pans out of the cupboard.
5. THIS HOUSE!
(ok, numbers 3 and 4 change on a daily basis. One day they could be the cute sweater in the Victoria's Secret Catalog, the next day a new fridge... hey... I can't help it. I dream big, people!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Um...Apple no longer sells pink iPods. They've been discontinued.
BUT, that's actually good news. The only place you can still get a pink one is ebay. And if you're okay with a Shuffle (that's what Kerry has), then check this out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-1GB-MP3-Player-PINK-Shuffle-Case-1-Year-Warranty_W0QQitemZ330194450539QQihZ014QQcategoryZ73839QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Brand new from Apple, they were $79! Call me if you have questions.
But the one on eBay is only $30! Drop Santa Mom&Dad a hint or something. :)
But.... I always get screwed on ebay! :(
Yeah, I just looked through the feedback and it's a knockoff.
I know that Target was selling all the pink ones they had left with a $15 iTunes card for the original $79 price, but that was...October, I think.
You could always wait a year and see if apple brings pink back. They do that a lot!
Post a Comment