Monday, July 23, 2007

One Of Life's Little Pleasures...

When you go to purchase the 3Doors Down CD -- on impluse-- and it's marked $14.00 and when you pay it's $9.99.... woohoo! Heck for that price I ran back and got my Richard Marx best of on CD too.

HEY don't laugh, you know you roll the windows up and sing at the top of your lungs when you hear "Right Here Waiting," or "Hold On To The Night" Don't lie! I'm onto you, you Richard Marx lover!

Personally... I was just partial to his mullet.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, Rihard Marx i could see, but 3Doors Down...Wow you really are going through a dark period..:-)

Just me said...

I love thier Here Without You song. It makes me cry everytime I hear it, and I was feeling particulary morose last night. lol. It was late, I was tired, and Kevin had left town.

Just me said...

I'M KIDDING!!!!

I'm a sick, sick woman. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Okay... not lying here. I don't do that....but I did blast my new O'Brother where art thou cd the other day... if that counts as dorky?
S