So apparently I'm going to have a house and driveway full of people this weekend. I have people bringing up the camper and camping in my driveway... that's not awkward is it? lol. It's the weekend of the Halloween party, and my boy is going to "Pre-season" Deer Camp so the party and the weekends worked out rather well.
I didn't get to go to the party last year, but I did send my representative. It was a life size cardboard cut out of me. It was AWESOME!!! They took video of me out on the dance floor, etc etc. Of course... by the end of the night I had been cut in half. That was unfortunate. And... there were some documented cases of me (well the cardboard me) acting inappropriately in public. (I think I flashed someone, and a few people took advantage me the cardboard me.) But overall, it worked.
I was going to go as Gene Simmons this year. Mostly because I wanted a reason to wear my Gene Simmons boots. (which totally rock) But it appears that since the other 3 members of the band dropped off and decided to be, Superman, A Geek Goddess, and a Kissing Booth... That left me with 2 choices. I could be the Dr of Love. (which I've done before) I wear scrubs, and pass out condoms. ORRRRRRR as my brother suggested I could be a One Night Stand. LOL. He said to put cardboard around my neck, drape a sheet over it, and tie a clock and a book on it. Then put a number 1 on my sheet and be.... a ONE NIGHT STAND.
Creative if nothing else. lol. And besides, I'm not paying money to actually buy an outfit.
So that's the plan for the weekend. Lots of crazy fun with my goofball friends. If you're around and you'd like to bring a camper or tent you're welcome to camp out as well. lol. I mean, I don't even charge the 25 bucks for the camping site. AND you get a clean bathroom to shower in.
Have a great weekend!
OH yeah... any suggestions? One night stand? Dr of Love? Sponge Bob? what should I be??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the One Night Stand.
I didn't know Ryan was so creative!
Post a Comment