Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hey

In case you were wondering... It totally lost my job today. Yeah.. Oh wait... it's 2am.... ok so I lost my job exactly 12hrs ago. I've made it twelve hours and now I'm going to pass out. At which time I'm not sure what is going to happen, seeing that I have no reason to get up, shower, or brush my teeth at anytime in the forseeable future.

I did however manage to take in dinner and a moive tonight witih Sandra... I owe you girl. Oh and don't worry, I figure this is the perfect time to release my raging alcoholic phase. yeah it's going to be great. No showers, no combing of the hair. I'm going to be totally atttractive. After that (Which is monday... I plan ot pull it together Monday) I will actually get my crap together and register for classes. it looks like I'll be a nurse my friends. Hmmmm good times, good times.

I must now go pass out now... seeing that I can't see straight anyway. 'm tired.

Later...

Oh and yeah... this has been the best freakin week EVVER!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Druken rage writing is awesome...Who need a comb...Enjoy tonight...

Anonymous said...

One comment! One comment! Is Kerry the only supportive one here? Stephanie we love you and we know God has great things planned for you and your baby boy!
S