Tuesday, August 7, 2007

YEAH RIGHT!

So VanHalen is reuniting with David Lee Roth for a tour this fall. How long do you think it will last THIS time? Last time the reunited with him, it lasted as long as the announcement at the MTV music awards. I give it 2 shows.... if we're lucky.

Personally I was more inclined to VanHagar more than the other, but that's just my 2 cents. Sammy is a crazy dude, and oddly attractive in that psychotic, don't piss me off or I might loss it kinda a way.

I think it's the hair. I'm partial to anyone with curly hair..... they can empathize!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20160745/?GT1=10252

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need HELP!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

NOW HEAR THIS... IF VAN HALEN COMES ANYWHERE NEAR HERE AND DAVID LEE ROTH IS WITH THEM... I WOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER GOING WITH YOU. I LOVED THEM WITH HE WAS WITH THEM... AND DID YOU HEAR THAT THE BASSIST (SP?) IS GOING TO BE HIS AND VALERIE VERTBENELLI'S SON WOLF GANG?
S

Just me said...

I know... that sucks too! Looser. Eddie VanHalen pisses me off!