Seriously, the vacuum situation is ticking me off. I need it fixed. I've had nervous breakdowns for less than this. Vacuuming is an essential part of my everyday life. After I had my son I remember crying for hours because no one would vacuum the house, and I couldn't because I was all hopped up on Vicoden, and recovering from surgery. (Ok... perhaps that was the hormones, and the drugs talking. But it just goes to prove how important vacuuming is to me!) So I have resorted to vacuuming the house with the hose. I pull the hose out of the vacuum cuz that sucks very well... I pull that out and use that to vacuum cuz when you vacuum normally it doesn't work. RRRRRRGH.
On top of the vacuum issue, is the toilet/drippy faucet issue. I installed a new arm inside of the toilet the other day, but it's still not flushing properly. Seriously. Then the drippy faucet... well that's just annoying. Yeah... I told my landlord about the stuff... but seriously, that's not going to fix anything. OH and let's not forget the fried DVD player. Wow... I think this house is a black hole for household goods.
**Sigh**
I suppose I will have to call my dad. What I need is a handyman. Once I am gainfully employed I will hire on a full time handyman to do my bidding.
And a maid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought you were employed now....
well... I AM employed now, but not "Gainfully" employed. That's the key... gainfully....
lol
I'm not really anonymous, just don't want to figure out the blogger conversion system. (geeks, duh) Anyhow. Maybe it's the 32 yrs., maybe its the living off of land in very close proximity as youngsters, maybe its just the sisterhood of the traveling pants, but anyhow...I can't stop vacuumming either. It's like a disease, and even though my vacuum works just fine with the pushing method, I still use the hose (on the carpet)because (thank you for the intervention) I truly believe that it has better suctioning ability. Yes! I have a problem! Yes! I can ONLY think of the piece to lint in the corner. Can anyone help me?
You crack me up girl! I'm glad to know it's not only me!!!!
Post a Comment