Here's a break down of today--
--Went to the boys school and helped out in class (which totally killed me because I was in charge of helping the kids trace and cut out their hands for their turkey... and I just wanted to grab the scissors and cut it out for all the kids. It was killing me not to just do it!!! lol)
--Went to Chiropractor and managed to turn a $37.00 visit into $9.50! (And nothing seedy transpired... I swear)
--Went to Bath and Body Works and spent $10.00. Seriously... this is history in the making. I've never left that place and spent less than $50.00. uuugh... unemployment is killing me! lol
--Went to Wally World and got the rest of stuff for boys party
--Cleaned out the rest of storage unit!!!!! (this is the part I'm happy about!!!!)
--Went and put in my 2 week notice to storage unit people... that's $38 bucks a month back in my pocket thank you very much! chhhaaa ching
--Moved all the crap from storage unit up into attic. (and attempted to organize it all)
--Attempted to clean off the drive way, and sidewalk for party tomorrow.... that didn't work out so well. lol. But it's better than it was
--Finally got hoses off the freakin spicketts and put in the garage in preparation for winter
--Cleaned house for boys party tomorrow. ---including toilets! eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
YAY ME!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment